Maximize your family time together on the water.
Explore our family boating articles for tips and gear by family boating category.
- Take your daughter to boat show day! Experiencing the business side of boating walking the docks with mom at her first boat show [with VIDEO] Over the years I have …Read More »
- Are the resort style amenities of a large hotel marina worth the trip? Take a cruise with us to Hyatt Cambridge Hotel and Marina in Maryland This past summer we …Read More »
- Join us on a Chesapeake Bay boat trip to explore the historic waterfront town of Havre de Grace on Susquehanna River A few seasons ago (fall 2018) we decided to …Read More »
- Water safety tips for kids around boats, lakes, pools and at the dock to keep summer swimming fun safe for your little ones Trips to the marina, long weekends at …Read More »
- For many, boating is a hobby, but for ‘The Boat Fam,’ it’s truly a way of life Erica and Scott Magdalein and their two boys, Dyess and Lucas, have been …Read More »
- I am proud of my boat handling skills. However, what is more meaningful to me is having taught my crew what to do in ALL the roles on board. On …Read More »
- A round-up of ideas to celebrate Father’s Day on the boat… with boat-inspired gifts and dad-friendly activities for the whole family to enjoy Those iconic “dad moments” that your kids will always remember …Read More »
- America’s best family-friendly locations for fishing and boating in 2015 [INFOGRAPHIC] Fishing is always a fun outdoor activity, both for adults and children alike. Whether you’re a family that’s headed …Read More »
- The Amazing Adventures of Boat Girl is highlighted on boating industry radio show as a fun children’s book focused on boat safety The new children’s book for boat kids – …Read More »
- Why owning a boat is more affordable than you think… and a worthwhile investment in your family leisure time Most of us live in the vicinity of a body of …Read More »