Review of decorative ToweLoc fastener to keep galley or head hand towels securely in place on a boat – and not on a cabin floor
If you own a boat that tends to toss items around in your cabin when cruising or hitting a big wake, then you have no doubt experienced everyday items like hand towels in the galley fall to the cabin floor.
Even more likely, if you have young kids on-board that may not always hang up towels after using them in your boat gallery or head – then the ToweLoc may be your answer to keeping your hand towels securely in place on your boat. And the decorative nautical flair is a nice bonus on a boat.
ToweLoc Both Functional and Decorative for Boats
When I first heard about ToweLoc I thought it was a nice decorative accent for a kitchen or bathroom (or in this case our galley and head on a boat), but I wondered how necessary the functional aspect of the product may be for boats.
And then the ToweLoc story had me convinced. The founder of the company designed the towel fastener because she was tired of picking up hand towels that her kids left on the floor after they washed her hands. Sounded like a very familiar story to me.
Ultimately we decided the best place to use the ToweLoc for us was in the head. Keeping our towel neatly in place was ideal for the tight space of our boat head.
It also arrived in a nice brushed silver box making it a nicely packaged original gift for boaters that enjoy nautical decorative accents on their boat.
Towelocs are sold 2 in a pack.
WHERE TO BUY>>Buy the Set Sail (anchor) or Star (gold or silver) Towelocs designs on BoatNameGear.com for $14.95>>Buy the Coffee Toffee design on Amazon for $12.95
For other unique nautical gift ideas for boaters, also check out these posts:
- Personalized Boating or Nautical Gifts
- Best Boating or Nautical Gifts for Boaters Online
- Creative Boat Gift Ideas for Boaters
- Best Boating Christmas Tree Ornaments
Disclosure: This site may contain links that are affiliated with companies where we receive compensation. Also, as an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Full disclosure policy.
You may also be interested in these articles:
Latest posts by Diane Seltzer (see all)
- Boat Winterization – How to Winterize Fresh Water & Raw Water Systems on Your Boat - November 8, 2020
- Rheos Floating Polarized Sunglasses for the Boat - October 12, 2020
- How to Fix Marine Air Conditioner Hi PS Error & Trigger Failure - September 12, 2020
- Heavy Duty and Collapsible Dock Cart for Your Boat - May 29, 2020
- Last Day on the Boat – End of Another Boating Season - January 9, 2019