When it comes to sun safe clothing, Lands End always delivers with a nice variety of quality & stylish sun wear for both adults and kids on the water. Their sun wear clothing is ideal for boating – providing effective UPF 50 protection to safeguard you from the sun’s UV harmful rays.
To show their commitment to keeping families sun safe in the summer, Lands End is announcing support of the Melanoma Research Alliance (MRA) to aid their mission of educating, accelerating research, advancing cures and preventing new cases of melanoma.
Lands End has created an exclusive Melanoma Research Alliance monogrammed tote* (filled with stylish beach essentials designed to help you safely enjoy a day in the sun). If you already own these items, you can consider giving these totes as a gift or donating to the organization of your choice. They’re also perfect for silent auctions, fundraisers and door prizes in the summer.
*Most importantly, 10% of the monogram tote proceeds will be donated to the Melanoma Research Alliance.
What’s included in the tote:
- Two UPF 50 Swim Tees (the prettiest sunscreen ever – select your Swim Tee size)
- A thirsty beach blanket (perfect for stretching out)
- A gauzy scarf embellished with delicate embroidery
- Canvas Tote in durable 24-oz. cotton canvas, with a water-resistant base, interior pockets, rip-resistant handles.
The totes are embroidered embroidered with the MRA logo as a lasting proof of your commitment to finding a cure.
Buy the Sun Safe Essentials MRA Tote at Lands End
(quantities of these exclusive totes are limited!)
Lands End Sun Savy Campaign #LandsEndSunSavvy
Join Land’s End effort to help educate others and raise funds to help prevent UV skin damage by posting pictures in your sun wear!
Every #LandsEndSunSavvy picture you post to Instagram, Twitter or Facebook is helping raise money to fight skin cancer.
Here’s how it works: post a picture showing how you’re staying safe from the sun. Lands End will donate $1 to The Skin Cancer Foundation and Melanoma Research Alliance. Show us your Swim Tees in action, all summer long. Brag about your favorite wide-brim hat and sunscreen.
>>Learn more at LandsEnd.com/sun-savvy.
On our boat, we are big advocates of sun safety with two young kids (and I do the marketing for SureShade – so we are all about sun protection on boats!)… we love their swim tee cover-ups for kids as an added layer of sun protection – in a stylish way!
Sign up for our weekly email
Disclosure: This site may contain links that are affiliated with companies where we receive compensation. Also, as an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Full disclosure policy.
You may also be interested in these articles:
Latest posts by Diane Seltzer (see all)
- Our First Boat Dog and Doggie Boat Gear We Use - July 21, 2021
- Best Boat Vinyl Cleaner for Mildew Removal - June 29, 2021
- Wax On, Wax Off – Our Boat Waxing & Cleaning Process Before Launch - May 3, 2021
- Foiling Surfboard Demo and How to Learn eFoil Surfing - April 26, 2021
- Bay Bridge Boat Show 2021 in Maryland with Video - April 18, 2021