The 2015 Progressive Insurance Baltimore Boat Show will be filled with hundreds of boats, interactive and educational activities and family fun January 29 – February 1, 2015
The 2015 Progressive Insurance Baltimore Boat Show promises to lure in new and existing boaters with hundreds of boats on display along with numerous interactive and hands-on boating activities for boaters of all ages.
Family Friendly Activities
Special events and activities at the show include:
- Meet Captain Dave Carraro from National Geographic Channel’s Wicked Tuna
- American Fly Fishing Schools “SIMUL-CAST” Pond – featuring a 50 foot indoor pond, free daily seminars and a kids fly fishing competition
- Fred’s Shed Interactive Learning Center with DIY seminars and workshops covering boat and motor maintenance, repair and upgrades.
- What’s SUP? Stand Up Paddleboard Pool—Hosted by Mantra Fit: Test equipment & experience the fun & fitness benefits of SUP
- See the ALL-NEW Miss GEICO Racing Boat – a 50 ft. catamaran made of carbon/kevlar
- NEW! Discover Boating Center with information on how to get started in boating or learn how to make the most of your time on the water.
- New! Progressive® Insurance Boat School: Learn the fundamentals of boating safety and have fun
- 5th Annual Crab Picking Contest
- Meet author of Blackbear the Pirate with fun pirate activities for kids
- Free Face Painting for kids of all ages
- Kids’ Create a Boat—Toy Boat Building
- Meet Nickelodeon’s Dora The Explorer!
As expected at major boat shows, the Baltimore Boat Show will also have hundreds of boats on display for visitors to climb on board and check out. The show will feature boats for every budget and boating lifestyle – from luxury cruisers and fishing boats to family runabouts and pontoons.
The region’s leading boat dealers will be offering special boat show pricing to entice buyers to get on board with a new boat. There will also be a boating accessory exhibitors displaying the latest boating gear and gadgets.
How to Get Tickets
Tickets for the 2015 Progressive Insurance Boat Show can be purchased in advance at BaltimoreShow.com for $12 and children under 15 with an adult can enjoy the show for free.
Disclosure: This site may contain links that are affiliated with companies where we receive compensation. Also, as an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Full disclosure policy.
You may also be interested in these articles:
Latest posts by Diane Seltzer (see all)
- Boat Winterization – How to Winterize Fresh Water & Raw Water Systems on Your Boat - November 8, 2020
- Rheos Floating Polarized Sunglasses for the Boat - October 12, 2020
- How to Fix Marine Air Conditioner Hi PS Error & Trigger Failure - September 12, 2020
- Heavy Duty and Collapsible Dock Cart for Your Boat - May 29, 2020
- Last Day on the Boat – End of Another Boating Season - January 9, 2019