Submit best fishing photos for chance to win monthly prizes or a grand prize fishing trip with former pro angler Mark Zona
Reel in a good catch lately?
BoatUS has launched a new “Catch of the Month” photo contest where anglers can submit photos for a chance to win a fishing trip with Mark Zona, former pro angler, Bassmaster Elite Series TV personality and host of Zona’s Awesome Fishing Show.
Mark Zona will take the grand prize winner to his favorite lake in Michigan… and the winner winner will also get $1,000 in travel money. Grand prize winners also get a replica of their winning fish and 1 year free membership to BoatUS with unlimited towing.
“It will be the trip of a lifetime as Mark is known for his overboard hospitality, outsized personality, and for having the biggest heart in the sport of bass fishing,” said BoatUS Program Coordinator Dustin King.
The BoatUS “Catch of the Month” contest runs from April 1 through October 31, 2015.
In addition to the grand prize winner, there are monthly winner prizes for photos submitted.
How the Contest Works
Each month you can submit a photo of your best saltwater and/or freshwater catches.
You can submit one photo per month from April – October. Three winners will be chosen per month.
Facebook voters will determine the grand prize winner for the trip with Mark Zona.
Each monthly winner will receive:
- 1 Year Basic BoatUS Membership
- Fishing Gear & BoatUS item Prize Pack
- Framed BoatUS “Catch of the Month” Certificate
The Grand Prize Winner will receive:
- Upgrade of your BoatUS Membership to include Unlimited On-Water and On-Road Towing
- A high-quality Fish Mount Replica of your catch from FishReplicas.com
- A fishing trip with Mark Zona of Mark Zona’s Awesome Fishing Show
All winning photos will also be featured in BoatUS Magazine.
Disclosure Policy: This site may contain links that are afilliated with companies where we receive compensation. Full disclosure policy.
To enter the contest go to: www.boatus.com/catchofthemonth
Contest ends October 31, 2015. See site for more details.
You may also be interested in these articles:
Latest posts by Diane Seltzer (see all)
- New Pandora Radio Boating Station: West Marine Waterlife Radio - May 9, 2017
- Best Holiday Boating Posts and Images on Instagram - December 26, 2016
- 5 Hot New Boat Trends from 2016 Fort Lauderdale Boat Show - November 17, 2016
- West Marine Summer Super Sale on Boat Gear - June 23, 2016
- West Marine #2016Bucks4Me July 4th Selfie Contest - June 21, 2016