Review of decorative ToweLoc fastener to keep galley or head hand towels securely in place on a boat – and not on a cabin floor
If you own a boat that tends to toss items around in your cabin when cruising or hitting a big wake, then you have no doubt experienced everyday items like hand towels in the galley fall to the cabin floor.
Even more likely, if you have young kids on-board that may not always hang up towels after using them in your boat gallery or head – then the ToweLoc may be your answer to keeping your hand towels securely in place on your boat. And the decorative nautical flair is a nice bonus on a boat.
ToweLoc Both Functional and Decorative for Boats
When I first heard about ToweLoc I thought it was a nice decorative accent for a kitchen or bathroom (or in this case our galley and head on a boat), but I wondered how necessary the functional aspect of the product may be for boats.
And then the ToweLoc story had me convinced. The founder of the company designed the towel fastener because she was tired of picking up hand towels that her kids left on the floor after they washed her hands. Sounded like a very familiar story to me.
Ultimately we decided the best place to use the ToweLoc for us was in the head. Keeping our towel neatly in place was ideal for the tight space of our boat head.
It also arrived in a nice brushed silver box making it a nicely packaged original gift for boaters that enjoy nautical decorative accents on their boat.
Towelocs are sold 2 in a pack.
WHERE TO BUY>>Buy the Set Sail (anchor) or Star (gold or silver) Towelocs designs on BoatNameGear.com for $14.95>>Buy the Coffee Toffee design on Amazon for $12.95
For other unique nautical gift ideas for boaters, also check out these posts:
- Personalized Boating or Nautical Gifts
- Best Boating or Nautical Gifts for Boaters Online
- Creative Boat Gift Ideas for Boaters
- Best Boating Christmas Tree Ornaments
You may also be interested in these articles:
Latest posts by Diane Seltzer (see all)
- More Than 63,000 Boats Damaged or Destroyed by Hurricanes Harvey and Irma - November 10, 2017
- Best Time of the Year to Donate a Boat to Charity - June 21, 2017
- Boating with Your Dog – How to Keep it Fun & Safe - June 18, 2017
- New Pandora Radio Boating Station: West Marine Waterlife Radio - May 9, 2017
- Best Holiday Boating Posts and Images on Instagram - December 26, 2016