The Boston Whaler 370 Outrage will showcase an automated sunshade – manufactured by SureShade – that seamlessly integrates within the hardtop of the center console.
|Boston Whaler 370 Outrage with
retractable shade top SureShade.
For the second year in a row, the SureShade automated tele-frame will be featured at the Miami Boat Show by Boston Whaler as one of its most innovative options for its new 370 Outrage. At the touch of a button – without interfering with fishing or other activities on deck – an automated shade system extends over the deck of the boat using a self-supported framework.
UPDATE: The Boston Whaler recently won a National Marine Manufacturer Association (NMMA) Innovation Award for their 370 Outrage at the 2010 Miami International Boat Show. One of the features sited that helped the 370 Outrage stand out from the competition was the retractable shade top by SureShade. Read More>>
You may also be interested in these articles:
Latest posts by Diane Seltzer (see all)
- Best Holiday Boating Posts and Images on Instagram - December 26, 2016
- 5 Hot New Boat Trends from 2016 Fort Lauderdale Boat Show - November 17, 2016
- West Marine Summer Super Sale on Boat Gear - June 23, 2016
- West Marine #2016Bucks4Me July 4th Selfie Contest - June 21, 2016
- Most Popular Boat Names for 2016 - May 20, 2016